wellNL During the Corona Crisis
Sunday, 17 May 2020 11:45
Since 11th May 2020 contact professions have been allowed to open again as a result of the softening of the Dutch Goverment’s rules regarding the COVID-19 Corona virus.
As such, it is now possible for businesses that rely on physical contact with customers, such as wellNL, to open on an appointment basis.
Although the softening of the rules is undoubtedly good news, my primary concern is to the saftety and wellbeing of all of my customers and also to my own safety and wellbeing and that of my family and friends. In this respect I have the following guidelines that I will be working under until there is any change in Government policy.
- If you have any cold, flu or fever like symptoms, please do not book an appointment until at least two weeks after your symptons have gone.
- If you have already booked an appointment and start to display cold, flu or fever like symptons, please contact me to cancel the appointment. It can always be rearranged at a later date.
- If you display any cold, flu or fever like symptons up until two weeks after your appointment please let me know.
- If I display and cold, flu or fever like symptons I will contact all those customers that I have been in contact with over the last two weeks. If necessary I will test for Cornona virus and will self isolate as required. Any customer bookings will be cancelled until after any quarantine period.
- During any customer treatments, safety is priority. If you would like to wear a face mask that is not a problem. Also if you require me to wear a facemask please ask me to do so.
- I will bring and use hand gel for sanitising purposes. Please understand that I may ask to use your hand washing facilities.
- I will make sure that any tools that are in direct contact with customers are cleaned properly to avoid any possibility of contamination. This is a standard practice anyway, but worth reiterating.
And finally, if you have booked an appointment but are in any doubt about your health status please cancel or rebook your appointment for a later date. In these times, it is better to be safe than sorry.
Our health and that of our friends and families is always a priority, now more so than ever. Working together within a few common sense guidlines will help us all!
Please let me know if you have any comments, questions or other contribution that may help make the above guidelines even better!
To make a booking, please use the Contact Form page.
Thanks, be safe and stay healthy!